1. change of the technical base
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) replaces DotNet Remoting.
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) replaces MS Forms. Currently only the main window of the Client is in WPF
2 New V&F client instead of Viewer and History
3 Control of LubeSampler via V&F
- Display of measured values at triggered times
- Calculation of a mean value between two triggered edges
- Calibration and linearization of calculated molecules
- Operation of the LubeSampler via V&F Client
4 Implementation of the new Vici Valco protocol
- Control via RS232 or RS485.
- Both protocol versions of Vici Valco function
- Automatic detection is implemented
5 Control of the integrated MFC in the ValveBox incl. error handling for MFCs
6 Authorization to change linearization and enhancements
7 OPC UA Server as new interface for analyzers.
- Currently only tested for the EISense.
- In theory possible for all devices.
8 Communication PETSense via EtherCAT
- Currently only available for the PETSense.
9 Transfer additional fields via Connect interface
- Now the following fields can be transferred via Connect for each molecule that is in the setup:
- Furthermore, by capturing the unique CAS number, a clean matching of molecule () and concentrations in the calibration gas bottles, which should also be able to be changed for the automatic calibration, has been achieved.
- Query of the serial number of the device via Connect
10 New "Service Panels" and "Operator Panels".
- E.g.: AK Interface or Sensor Interface.
11 "Save temporary
- Use "right click" -> "Save Data" without switching the machine to "Stop".
12 Sample gas switching via AK interface
- Extension of the AK interface to make switching between sample points via AK interface possible.
13 BF-0027 Error Log File in tabular form
- a tabular representation is preferred (for all log files, also for the next two topics)
- columns can be sorted up and down
- search function
- export function
14 BF-0002 Storage of the results of a channel calibration in the Calibration Logfile
15 BF-0003 Saving of the results of an Enhancement Calibration in a Logfile
Enhancement Calibration Logfile (without linearization)
- all types of Calibration Logs in one Logfile is best
- for differentiation introduce a "Logtype" column and enter "Standard", "Channel" and "Enhancement".
16 Error while saving data
- This error - BF-0038 How does it appear? - was fixed