V&F Newsletter 01 2013 - 20 June 2013
Welcome to the new release of our V&F Newsletter – a service of the V&F Analyse- und Messtechnik Team!
In this newsletter we inform you about the following topics:
- VF Services GmbH has been established
- "Heated Probe Tube" is available
- New document category in the download section available
VF Services GmbH has been established
V&F Analyse- und Messtechnik GmbH will focus their activities on the development and manufacturing of the V&F Analyzers and V&F Subsidiary products. To grant all our distributors and customers efficient services related to the V&F instruments we have decided to found a dedicated company for these tasks.
The mission of the recently established VF Services GmbH is to:
- provide services for V&F instruments (preventive and corrective maintenance)
- carry out trainings for service technicians and sales engineers
- develop new applications for V&F instruments
Please prepare your ERP system with the necessary data and send all future orders for the above services to:
VF Services GmbH
6067 Absam (Austria)
Bank account: Hypo Tirol Bank, IBAN AT25 5700 0530 1101 2020 / BIC: HYPTAT22
You can reach the team of VF Services GmbH for all service related issues during the office hours:
- Monday till Thursday from 9-12 and 13-17 o'clock
- Friday from 9-12 o'clock
Please contact us using the following channels:
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support phone: +43 (5223) 43105-50
"Heated Probe Tube" is available
The "Heated Probe Tube" is an add-on product for the V&F process mass spectrometers that has been developed at V&F. This connector is heated to more than 300°C and prevents condensation of the sample gas. It enables a calibration of the V&F analyzer from the front end of the inlet.
- No condensation of the sampling gas
- Calibration of the V&F analyzer at the front end of the sample gas inlet possible
- The power for the Heated Probe Tube could be supplied internal via a V&F analyzer
- Optional integrated sinter filter (2µm) available
New document category in the download section available
V&F has published a new document category called „Technical Descriptions“. You can download these documents in the download section. To get access to the documents a login to the V&F website is required.
The first Technical Descriptions cover the following issues: