Today’s challenges in developing high performance, low consumption and ultra-low emission engine and catalyst designs demand very fast, sensitive and detailed emission monitoring systems.
The V&F MotoSense serves as a powerful tool to study organic HC as well as inorganic N and S gaseous emissions in raw exhaust gas and tail pipe by automotive and catalyst researchers. Fast gas response times of 20 msec and a high dynamic range of 1 to 104 enable detailed study of nonsteady processes.
The following substances can be analyzed:
Ammonia (NH3), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Carbonyl sulfide (COS), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Carbon disulfide (CS2), Methyl mercaptane (CH3SH), Ethyl mercaptane / Dimethyl sulfide (C2H5SH)
Methane (CH4), Acetylene (C2H2), Ethene (C2H4), Propene|C3H6), 1,3 Butadiene (C4H6), Benzene|C6H6), Toluene (C7H8), Styrene (C8H8), Xylene / Ethylbenzene(C8H10)
The advantages are:
- wide dynamic range with lowest detection limits
- fast response time
- high selectivity for S components (H2S, SO2, COS, CS2)
- automatic pressure regulation ranging from 0.1 to 5 bar
- integrated matrix – correction – calculation and auto-calibration
- temperature controlled gas inlet, no sample preparation (wet, ambient air) needed
- filter for particulates
- user friendly software package - operator interface with 4-button control
- minimized service- and operation costs
Forward to the MotoSense product page.